Saturday 25 January 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!

My laptop is back to normal again!! \((^o^))/
I shall make good use of this period before it becomes cranky again.

I'm probably not going to have the time to blog anymore until the end of CNY, so I thought I should just talk about it now.
As usual, I'll be going back to Malaysia. And as usual, the same question I ask myself every year is what should I wear this year? What makeup palette should I bring back this year? What stuff should I pack so as to travel as light as possible but not compromise on the necessary things I need?
As of now, I'm still thinking which eyeshadow palette I should bring back. I was previously considering my NAKED Basics, but there's limit to the kind of looks I make create with that. So I'm now thinking about bring back my NAKED2 palette instead. Also, I'm thinking of bring my NAKED Flushed palette because it's a 3-in-1 bronzer, blush and highlighter product, so I won't have to bring 3 individual products instead.
I also haven't really decided what do wear for CNY, but I think it'll probably be something that I brought during my grad trip last year.
Anyway, aside from that, I'm kind of looking forward to meeting some relatives that I'm normally close to. It's quite sad that we usually meet like once a year.
Also, I'm 2000% sure that the question of whether I have a job and what is it will pop up. Oh well, no matter how much I don't like it, I'll just have to face it and get it over with.

In other news,
  1. I finally got my very own namecard!!! The very first namecard in my life, so I'm super excited about it!! I do carry a few in my wallet, so if you see me, I'll be more than happy to give you one. ((^w^))
  2. Maybelline recently have some new colourful eyeliners and nail polishes. I saw that it was on offer of buy 3 get 1 free, so I might have done a little shopping today. Haha.
  3. Mizuki Nana is coming out with a new album in April! And before that, BoA's new Japanese single is coming out in March!
  4. I have 4.5 days of leave to clear before the end of March. And I'm allowed to start clearing even before my probation ends. So that's cool.
  5. Getting quite a bit of freebies at work lately, including a running man hoodie. Ah, I just love free stuff my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment