Sunday 12 January 2014

Work-life Balance

久しぶりのさくらです☆
It's been a while since I last blogged, especially since I've changed my blog layout this year.
Now I finally understand the busyness that comes with work. Somehow, blogging just doesn't seem that high in my priority list anymore.
I try my best to leave work on time. But when I reach home, the important things are dinner, bath and catching up on dramas. And I'm not joking or showing off when I say catching up on dramas is work.
Anyway, the thing about dramas is that once you start watching, it's hard to stop until you get to the end of the series. Also, it's very time consuming, which probably explains why I don't seem to have the time to do other things.
With that said, having worked a little over a month, I'm still trying to find that balance between work and personal life.
It's really not easy, especially it seems as though my interest seems to overlap with work, so it's difficult to find that distinction and draw the line.
I'm watching shows because my work requires me to. But at the same time, if I like the show that I'm watching, it also because somewhat an interest rather than just plainly work.
Basically, I'm still a little confused. So I'll probably need some time to clear up things with myself.
But so far, I think attaining work-life balance is also about having the right mentality. Work seriously when it's time to work. Rest well when it's the time to rest. Don't think about work the moment I leave the office. And so on...
It might be too early to say so, but I really truly deeply hope that I won't have to view work emails when I get home. Haha. Very important.
It's another work week up ahead! As usual, I shall try to sleep early, stay humble and work hard! ((^.^))

No comments:

Post a Comment